Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
"Here is one of our patient's before and after Invisalign orthodontic treatment photographs. She also used her Invisalign trays to whiten her teeth in the comfort of her own home!"
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Invisalign® is adult orthodontics which will move your teeth into alignment to establish proper function, longevity of teeth, and better cleanability to prevent periodontal disease.
Invisalign® uses custom clear aligners to straighten your teeth. Invisalign can improve your overall health by establishing proper tooth function, easier chewing, prevent tooth-loss, and better cleanability to prevent periodontal disease. Not to mention, your smile will be beautiful too!
Take your Smile Assessment! click: https://www.invisalign.com/smile-assessment
Read Up On The Many Health Benefits of Having Straighter Teeth..https://www.invisalign.com/why-invisalign/dental-hygiene
Invisalign® has awarded the experienced Dr. White as a "Preferred Provider!" Check it out and call for a FREE CONSULTATION ( today! Preferred Provider site: http://providerbio.invisalign.com/Details/454790